Monday, November 11, 2013

The Ladies of "Family Flaws"


Greetings, loyal readers!

I know it has been awhile since my last post, but hey: only thirty-some days left of school. That's all I have to say about that and my completely limited time. 

However, I thought I would introduce a new little segment on where I found my physical inspiration for a few characters. Something new, something fun, and something that was totally NOT supposed to take up the entirety of my homework day. Alas, homework has gone the way of the dodos today and it just could not be helped. I tried, I honestly did!

So here, without further ado, are the celebrities I vaguely had in mind for the ladies of "Family Flaws":

Cynthia James inspired by Claudia Black
Nadia James inspired by Milla Jovovich
Cote James inspired by Claire Danes

Fire inspired by Gina Torres
Desdemona Valentin inspired by Anna Azarova

COMING SOON: THE GUYS!

Side note: These lovely ladies, and their pictures, are obviously copyright of their respective owners and websites. No image infringement has been, is, or ever will be intentional.






No comments:

Post a Comment